Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

July 22, 2009

Genealogy Family Hope Chest in Family Tree Magazine!

It was quite exciting to see an article Called "Best Hope" in Family Tree Magazine September 2009 issue.

The article (on page 17) is based on my blog series Genealogy Hope Chest. The Family Tree Magazine article lists my 8 steps, with a brief summary of each, and includes a photo of some of my family treasures that have been passed on through the generations to me.

I am so honoured to be mentioned and have something I wrote included in their magazine! The online site for Family Tree Magazine is at http://www.familytreemagazine.com

2 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Congratulations!

Sassette said...

Congratulations Lorine! Well deserved! (wish I had mementos like those to save in a chest)